We took our ever popular Cheesy Sausage Ball recipe and amped up the cheese flavor with our new White Cheddar seasoning ! Sausage balls are fantastic on their own, a perfect poppable appetizer. Dipped in ranch or syrup they are divine anyway you gobble them up.
- 1lb breakfast sausage
- 1 egg
- 1/2C Unseasoned Pork Rind Crumbs
- 1C shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4oz softened cream cheese
- 1tbs White Cheddar Seasoning
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl. We find hands work best for mixing here.
- Using a 1inch scoop, or by hand, make even balls and place them on a lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 35 minutes
- Drain the balls on a paper towel while they cool.
- Serve as is or try them in syrup for a sweet and savory taste.
- Recipe makes approx 28 balls.