We all know and love a good cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip. Shes always winner even in the dead of summer. You can make this ahead of time and just pop it in the oven when ready to serve. Rotisserie chicken is a wonderful shortcut here too!
- 2 chicken breast, cooked and shredded, about 2 cups
- 1 block softened cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup hot sauce of choice
- 2 Tbs Ranch Seasoning
- 2 oz blue cheese crumbles
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese
- 1 oz blue cheese crumbles
- diced green onion
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix together all ingredients in a large bowl, minus the toppings.
- Spread into a 8x8 pan
- Add toppings and bake 25-30 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly.
We took our ever popular Cheesy Sausage Ball recipe and amped up the cheese flavor with our new White Cheddar seasoning ! Sausage balls are fantastic on their own, a perfect poppable appetizer. Dipped in ranch or syrup they are divine anyway you gobble them up.
- 1lb breakfast sausage
- 1 egg
- 1/2C Unseasoned Pork Rind Crumbs
- 1C shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4oz softened cream cheese
- 1tbs White Cheddar Seasoning
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl. We find hands work best for mixing here.
- Using a 1inch scoop, or by hand, make even balls and place them on a lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 35 minutes
- Drain the balls on a paper towel while they cool.
- Serve as is or try them in syrup for a sweet and savory taste.
- Recipe makes approx 28 balls.