Spinach and Feta Chicken Meatballs with Garlic Cream Sauce
These delicious meatballs are a nice spin off of original meatballs. The combo of spinach, roasted garlic and feta cheese might make you drool.. don't say we didn't warn you !
- 1lb ground chicken
- 2cups packed baby spinach, chopped
- 1/2 white onion, chopped
- 6oz crumbled feta
- 1/2c Unseasoned Pork Rind Crumbs
- 1 head roasted garlic , smashed up
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1tbs butter
- Over medium heat melt butter and add your onion. Once soft add your spinach to wilt. Remove from heat and let cool.
- In a large bowl add your chicken, feta, crumbs, garlic , spinach mixture and egg. Mix until just combined. Roll into equal balls ( highly recommend using a 1” scoop for even balls ) bake at 415° for 25 min.
- 1c fat free half and half
- 3 cloves smashed roasted garlic
- 1tbs Sun dried tomato pesto
- 1/4 parm cheese