Turkey Kielbasa and Yellow Rice Skillet
Need an easy family weeknight meal? TRY THIS ! Not only is it fast with minimal ingredients it’s also budget friendly and uses 1 pan !
- 1 Turkey kielbasa cut into slices ( we like them on the diagonal )
- 1 package of yellow rice
- 1 can fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 4 mini sweet peppers, seeded and diced
- 1/4C shredded cheese
- 1/2tsp Smoky Jalapeño and Cheese Seasoning
- 1/4tsp Season Salt
- In a large skillet over medium heat add oil and kielbasa. Cook kielbasa until brown on both sides.
- Remove kielbasa from skillet and set aside once browned.
- To the same skillet add your diced sweet peppers and cook until soft.
- Next add all ingredients for yellow rice and cook according to package * we drained the liquid from the tomatoes and used that for some of the water.
- Once rice is cooked add the can of fire roasted tomatoes, your seasonings and stir.
- Add your browned kielbasa to the skillet and top with shredded cheese.
- Once cheese is melted, serve :)