Oreo Cookie Crumbs by Nicole Downs ( @ohmyketo )
1/2 cup Pork King Good unseasoned crumbs
2 tablespoons black cocoa powder
2 tablespoons Pyure organic stevia blend
Mix all ingredients and SMOOSH with the back of a fork until everything is completely combined into one harmonious mixture, about 3-5 minutes. Enjoy in all of the most amazing ways you can think of!
- Simply eating with a spoon
- Stirring into fresh whipped cream
- Sprinkling on top of ice cream
* HIGHLY recommend using Pyure organic stevia blend as it seems to cover any porky flavor. I tried with just erythritol and while they were still edible, they are nowhere near as good. I have yet to try with monkfruit or allulose.
* You MUST use BLACK COCOA POWDER, regular cocoa powder with result in chocolate cookie crumbs, NOT oreo cookie crumbs. The black cocoa is imperative for the oreo flavor. I recommend Wincrest brand available on Amazon.
* These MUST be smooshed (technical term 🤣) together with the back of a fork to achieve the proper consistency and flavor.