We all know and love a good cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip. Shes always winner even in the dead of summer. You can make this ahead of time and just pop it in the oven when ready to serve. Rotisserie chicken is a wonderful shortcut here too!
- 2 chicken breast, cooked and shredded, about 2 cups
- 1 block softened cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup hot sauce of choice
- 2 Tbs Ranch Seasoning
- 2 oz blue cheese crumbles
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese
- 1 oz blue cheese crumbles
- diced green onion
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix together all ingredients in a large bowl, minus the toppings.
- Spread into a 8x8 pan
- Add toppings and bake 25-30 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly.