What is better than Mac and cheese? Mac and cheese rolled into tiny little balls of heaven and deep fried (DUH!!). Oh and did I mention these were low carb?
Mac and Cheese
- 1 cup low carb noodles elbows
- 1 packet cheese flavor , Kraft Brand
- Finely diced chives
- 1 tsp Pork King Good Himalayan Pink Salt and Vinegar Seasoning
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 cup Pork King Good Cajun Pork Rind Crumbs
- 1 cup Pork King Good Italian Pork Rind Crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 4 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 tbsp chipotle garlic whip, Bralas Best
- 2 tbsp Marinara sauce, Raos
- Chili flakes
- Salt to taste
- Avocado oil for frying
- Boil your favorite pasta al dente.
- Make your Mac and cheese using the above ingredients. Let it rest in the fridge until it firms up (2 hours)
- Using a small cookie scoop, roll macaroni and cheese into 1 1/4-to-1 1/2-inch balls, forming about 12.
- Whisk eggs and heavy cream together in one bowl then both pork rind flavors in another bowl.
- Working one at a time, dip balls into eggs wash then dredge in mixed pork rind crumbs generously, pressing to coat.
- Fry in Avocado oil. Serve immediately, garnished with chives.