Chicken Bacon Ranch Cups
These tasty little bites are great with a side salad for a full dinner OR serve them individually for an appetizer. They come together easily and bake up in no time AND require only a few ingredients.
- 1lb ground chicken
- 5 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 egg
- 1/4C Pork King Good Ranch Seasoned Pork Rind Crumbs
- 1/2C shredded cheddar cheese
- 2TBS Pork King Good Ranch Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl add all ingredients and mix until combined.
- Evenly distribute mix into a greased mini muffin tin ( or use silicone liners ) and bake 25 min, or until fully cooked.
- Drizzle ranch on top and enjoy.