Trust us when we say that you haven't lived until you've tried our Pork Rind Crumb Bread - the BEST keto bread recipe out there! Imagine your favorite snack transformed into a delicious, hot and fresh out of the oven bread loaf that's full of flavor, has a nice crispy outer crust and a mouth-watering soft and warm inside.
Serve this bread alongside your favorite meal, use it for a very hearty and filling sandwich, turn it into garlic bread, or use it for our Pork King Good Stuffing recipe! With only 6 ingredients, this bread is incredibly easy to prepare and will surely be your new favorite low carb recipe.
Pork King Good Pork Rind Crumb Bread
Yields: 10 servings Prep time: 10 minutes Cook time: 35 minutes total
- 2 cups Pork King Good Pork Rind Crumbs (Original or Unseasoned)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 eggs
- 4 tbsp sour cream (regular or light)
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Stir together Pork Rind Crumbs, shredded cheese, 3 eggs, sour cream, baking powder, and garlic powder.
- Pour mixture into a greased loaf pan and bake at 450 for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and Stuff Your Pork-King Face!
Tag us @PorkKingGood on Instagram, Facebook, or Pinterest if you give this recipe a try! We can't wait to hear what you think!
Need to stock up on Pork Rind Crumbs? SHOP NOW.