To all of our long term keto peeps out there, fried chicken is BACK! This particular recipe is for air fryer fried chicken, but you can totally use this same base recipe for pan-fried or baked chicken. It's simple, crunchy, and delicious! We just loved Megan's (@megan71586) mouth-watering crispy chicken pics on her Instagram post, so we had to include it for you all on our website.
This is an easy recipe for breading chicken using our Pork Rind Crumbs in order to cut down on carbs that you can totally incorporate onto any other protein of choice (pork chops, fish, shrimp, etc). Here's how she did it:
- 1 cup Pork King Good Pork Rind Crumbs
- 1 lb skinless chicken cutlets (or use any cut that you'd like)
- 2 eggs
- Splash of heavy cream
- Splash of water
- Stir together eggs, heavy cream, and water in a bowl.
- Pour your Pork Rind Crumbs onto a plate and season with your preferred flavors and spices. (Megan used a dry ranch seasoning).
- Dip chicken cutlets in the egg mixture until fully coated and then coat them in the Pork Rind Crumbs.
- Pop them in your air fryer at 400 degrees for 20 minutes, flipping halfway through.
That's it! Easy peasy! Now go forth and Stuff Your Pork-King Face!