Pork King Good Low Carb Keto Crispy Pork Rind Salmon Patties
Not only are these salmon patties crispy, tasty, and simple to make, they come in at only 150 calories per patty and 1g net carbs! #winning
Feel free to use the recipe as-is, or change it up with your own seasonings of choice. The Pork Rind Crumbs add a nice saltiness to the dish that paired well with the bit of lemon juice. We served them with a sriracha mayo that really hit the spot. (You can buy ready-made sriracha mayo or just mix the ingredients yourself!). The key to this recipe is to cook each side long enough so that they get nice and crispy and are easier to flip. Enjoy!
Prep time: 5 minutes Cook time: 8 minutes Yields: 8 servings
Nutrition per patty: 150 calories / 9 g fat / 1 g carbohydrates / 17 g protein
- 1/2 cup Pork King Good Pork Rind Crumbs
- 20-24 oz of drained, boneless canned salmon (We used four of the Chicken of the Sea 5 oz cans, but you can use any canned salmon or Wild Alaskan canned salmon).
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp oil for cooking (we used avocado oil)
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl (except for the oil for cooking) and stir thoroughly.
- Add cooking oil to a large pan and heat on medium.
- Form 8 equal size patties out of your salmon mixture and place them in your heated pan. (We were able to cook 4 at a time).
- Cook each side for 4 minutes or until crispy and brown (they should be easy to flip without crumbling).
- Remove from heat and place on a paper towel-lined plate to remove any excess grease. Serve with dip of choice.
- Stuff Your Pork-King Face!