Crispy Chicken Cakes by Mell ( @ketomommymell )
You can use as many ingredients or as little ingredients as you like! Just make sure you have your choice of meat, an egg, and Pork King Good crumbs and season to taste!
1. Squeeze any excess liquid from meat of choice.
2. Mix choice of meat, seasonings, and Parmesan cheese together to form a patty.
3. Dip patty in beaten egg to get a nice coating.
4. Place coated egg patty in Pork King Good Original Pork Crumbs. Make sure all sides are nicely coated.
5. Fry patty in oil to get it nice and golden brown.