Its the melty cheese for us ! This incredible steak and pepper stuffed paffle is an absolute show stopper and guaranteed to make your belly happy.
2 packages of sirloin tender steaks⠀
1 ea. red, orange, and yellow bell peppers. Sliced then halved.⠀
1 tbsp garlic powder ⠀
Salt pepper to taste ⠀
1/2 cup shredded colby jack ⠀
1/4 cup Pork King Good Unseasoned Crumbs
1 tbsp onion powder ⠀
The cheese sauce:⠀
1/2 cup heavy cream ⠀
1 tbsp almond flour⠀
1 cup shredded sharp cheddar⠀
1/2 tbsp butter⠀
This literally takes 5 minutes. Heat up the heavy cream, whisk in the flour, add butter, add cheese and whisk til smooth.
Heat up that cast iron⠀
1) Top your peppers and slice into strips, then half the strips. ⠀
2) Thinly slice the sirloin steaks. Season with garlic powder, add some olive oil to your skillet and sear the strips, flipping and moving around til you have good color.⠀
3) in another hot skillet, add some olive oil and dump in the peppers. Fry til just tender and a little char.⠀
4) When the steak is done, turn off heat, cover with shredded mozzarella and cover to melt.⠀
5) Once the cheese is melted, add peppers and mix in. ⠀
Just mix all paffle ingredients together, add half the batter to your mini dash waffle iron and cook for about 5 minutes. ⠀
We sliced horizontal halfway, then cut further down inside to make a pocket. Stuff it, cheese it, EAT IT !!!!