We took traditional chicken nuggets and jazzed them up with our new RANCH seasoned Pork Rind Crumbs. These simple nuggets require only a few ingredients and can be made ahead of time. They are the perfect after school snack, paired with a salad for dinner or for an appetizer.
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 egg
- 1 C Ranch Pork Rind Crumbs, divided
- Garlic and Onion Powder to taste
- Egg wash ( one egg whisked with 1 tbs cream or milk )
- 1/4 grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Line a baking sheet with a baking rack and spray with non stick spray
- Mix together ground chicken, 1 egg, 1/2 C Ranch Crumbs, garlic and onion powder.
- Using a scoop equally portion out mixture and form into nugget shape.
- Mix together remaining Ranch crumbs and parm cheese in a bowl.
- Dip each formed nugget into the egg wash then crumb mixture coating all sides.
- FREEZE FROM THIS STATE FOR EASY GRAB AND BAKE
- Bake nuggets for 20 min flipping halfway.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauces :)