Just a few simple ingredients and these little radishes are full of flavor! Load them up with crumbled bacon, shredded cheese and sour cream for some loaded baked fauxtato vibes. These make a great low carb side dish, a home fries substitute, or even load them up with all of your typical taco toppings and ditch that shell!
Not in a Taco Ranch mood? Feel free to get creative and try these out with any of our other fun flavors from our Seasoning collection! Onion & Sour Cream or Smoky Jalapeno & Cheese would be equally as delicious for this recipe!
- 1 bag of radishes, trimmed and halved
- 1tbs oil of choice
- 1tsp Pork King Good Taco Seasoning
- 1tsp Pork King Good Ranch Seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients and toss to coat
- Air fry for 20 minutes, flipping half way.
- Enjoy as is or top with cheese, sour cream, ranch or bacon !
Don't have an air fryer? You can easily pan fry or bake these instead!