Pork King Good's Pork Rind Pizza Crust Recipe
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 20 minutes Servings: 2
- 1 cup Pork King Good Pork Rind Crumbs
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (or you can sub with mozzarella)
- 2 tbsp cream cheese (softened)
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat the shredded cheddar and cream cheese for about 45 seconds or until smooth.
- While still hot, stir the egg into the cheese mixture quickly.
- Add in the pork rind crumbs and work into a thick dough.
- Cover your baking sheet with parchment paper and press your dough down onto the sheet until it's your desired thickness. (We usually go for about 1/4 inch).
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
- Remove crust from oven, add your favorite sauce and toppings, and bake for another 10-15 minutes. (We look for a low-carb, sugar-free pizza sauce and use 1/4 to 1/2 cup of it, depending on how saucy you like your pizza or what your carb limit is).
- And lastly, stuff your pork-king face!
Here are some more "live action" pics from our customers & fans:
Don't forget to tag us on Facebook or Instagram @PorkKingGood so we can take a look at what you've come up with!