Ok, folks. We're not gonna lie. These are SERIOUSLY as delicious, if not more delicious, than their carb-filled counterpart. No carbs are needed for these fluffy, sweet, breakfast faves. We've tested them on keto dieters, carb eaters, and even kids and we've got ourselves a major winner!
Prep time: 5 minutes Cook time: 5-8 minutes Yields: 4 pancakes
- 1 cup Pork King Good Pork Rind Crumbs
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk or cashew milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp sugar-free sweetener of choice (we use granulated monk fruit). Adjust based on your own taste.
- Optional: 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Let the batter sit for a few minutes.
- Grease a pan and heat it over medium heat.
- Pour about 1/4 cup of batter into your pan for each pancake.
- Flip pancakes once the bottom is brown (2-3 minutes usually) and cook on the other side for the same amount of time.
- Serve with butter, fruit, and/or sugar-free syrup, and stuff your pork-king face!
Don't forget to tag us on Facebook or Instagram @PorkKingGood to share your recipe pics with us!