Ok, folks. We're not gonna lie. These are SERIOUSLY as delicious, if not more delicious, than their carb-filled counterpart. No carbs are needed for these fluffy, sweet, breakfast faves. We've tested them on keto dieters, carb eaters, and even kids and we've got ourselves a major winner!
Prep time: 5 minutes Cook time: 4-6 minutes Yields: 3 pancakes
- 1 cup Pork King Good Pork Rind Crumbs
- 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream or Half & Half
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp sugar-free sweetener of choice (we use granulated monk fruit but have also made this with sucralose drops). Adjust based on your own taste.
- Optional: 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Let the batter sit for a few minutes. It will be thicker than normal pancake batter.
- Grease a pan and heat it over medium heat.
- Pour about 1/4 cup of batter into your pan for each pancake. Since batter is thick, you may need to spread it out using a fork or spatula.
- Flip pancakes once the bottom is brown (about a minute or two) and cook on the other side for the same amount of time.
- Serve with butter, fruit, and/or sugar-free syrup, and stuff your pork-king face!
Don't forget to tag us on Facebook or Instagram @PorkKingGood to share your recipe pics with us!