Pork King Good Low Carb Keto Cheddar Garlic Pork Rind Minute Muffin
A salty and savory muffin that's ready to eat in 90 seconds! Yes, please! This makes a delicious side dish with breakfast, lunch, or dinner! We pretty much eat this everyday. This is a basic recipe, so feel free to try different variations!
Prep time: 3 minutes Cook time: 90 seconds Servings: 1
- 1/4 cup Pork King Good Pork Rind Crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1/2 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- Spray a microwave-safe mug with cooking spray
- Combine all ingredients together in the mug and stir until thoroughly mixed
- Microwave for 90 seconds (You may need to add more or less time depending on your microwave)
- Remove muffin from mug by flipping your mug over onto a plate
- Stuff your pork-king face!
Pro tip: You can use this same base recipe to make sandwich bread! We just flatten the mixture into a small pan on the stove and cook it for a couple of minutes on each side. Here are some "live action" examples:
Don't forget to tag us on Facebook or Instagram @PorkKingGood to share your recipe pics with us!!