Pork King Good Keto Puppy Chow
Craving something sweet, salty and super simple ? With only four ingredients that you most likely have on hand, we've got you covered! Remember those Chex mix Muddy Buddies? Imagine those without all of the pesky carbs !
- 1/4 cup sugar free chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar substitute
- 1 full bag of Pork King Good Salted Butter Pork Rinds, (1.75oz bag)
- Add your chocolate chips and peanut butter to a microwave safe bowl and microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until fully melted.
- Once fully melted add your bag of Salted Butter Pork Rinds to the bowl and carefully toss to coat with a rubber spatula. You can break bigger pieces of pork rinds in half if you wish.
- Add your powdered sugar to a zip lock bag and then add your coated pork rinds in the bag. Shake to coat completely.
- Enjoy !