Italian Cheesy Garlic Bread
- 2 cups Pork King Good Italian Pork Rind Crumbs
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 3 eggs
- 4 tbsp sour cream
- 1.5 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 4 tbsp salted butter
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- Grated Parmesan
- 1/2 cup (or more) shredded mozzarella (optional - depending on desired cheesiness)
- Parsley flakes
- Preheat oven to 425 and grease a loaf pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the Pork Rind Crumbs and the baking powder with a fork, long enough to get rid of any baking powder clumps.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and mix everything together thoroughly.
- Place your dough into the loaf pan, and gently press down to even out the top.
- Place the pan in the middle of the oven and bake for 20-22 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool for approximately 10 minutes.
- Switch oven to the Broil setting.
- Once cool enough to handle, remove your bread from the loaf pan, and slice it into 8 servings (or 4 thicker servings, if you prefer)
- While your bread is cooling, melt your butter in a saucepan.
- Once melted, add in your minced garlic and let it simmer until the garlic turns a golden color (and smells amazing)
- Brush your garlic butter across the top of each slice and then top with as much shredded mozzarella and grated parm (and parsley if you're feeling fancy) as you'd like.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place your garlic bread slices onto the baking sheet. Pop back into the oven for a few minutes, long enough to melt the cheese. (Keep an eye on it so it doesn't burn).
- Serve with marinara sauce for dipping, or tomato soup (as pictured).
- Stuff your Pork-King face!