Pork King Good Bourbon Fried Cabbage and Sausage
Our new Bourbon Seasoning packs a unique sweet flavor that pairs perfectly with this dish. Only a few ingredients are needed and bonus, its a one skillet meal.
- 6 sweet sausage links, casing removed, cut into chunks
- 1/2 head of cabbage, cleaned and chopped
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 6 slices of bacon, chopped
- 2Tbs oil of choice
- 2Tbs Pork King Good Bourbon Seasoning
- Heat a skillet to medium high heat and brown your sausage. Set aside.
- In the same skillet add your chopped bacon and cook until crisp.
- Add in your chopped onion and cook down for about 5 min.
- Add in your chopped cabbage, sausage, oil and Bourbon Seasoning and give it a good mix. Cover and let cook for 20-25 min. Your cabbage should be nice and wilted.